Specialising in the importing and processing of high quality teak from South East Asia, especially for the marine industry.
Andaman Teak Supplies have been associated with the teak industry for over 20 years. The company started importing and processing high quality teak from Myanmar to supply the Australian and New Zealand markets. As well as supplying the architectural industry here in Australia.
Equipped with the latest technology and equipment to process this specialist timber, the company now produces a final product that is unrivaled in quality and finish.
Andaman Teak Supplies Pty Ltd is passionate about teak in any form, including the following:
- quarter sawn teak
- backsawn teak
- boat decking
- wide margin boards
- rough sawn scantling
- furniture grade back sawn teak
ALL PRODUCTS CAN BE PURCHASED BY THE SINGLE PIECE OR CUBIC METRE QUANTITIES
The facility in Queensland, Australia, maintains a high level of stock and can easily manage requests for large quantities and special sizes. Andaman can deliver anywhere in Australia or overseas. Stocking a large range of pre-cut teak products including the following boat decking.
STANDARD DECKING SIZES
- 45mm and 65mm wide x 9mm decking with or without rebates
- 45mm and 65mm wide x 12mm decking with or without rebates
- Quarter sawn margin boards up to 300mm wide
- Rough sawn teak boards 25mm, 38mm, 50mm and 75mm thick from 50mm to 350mm wide in both quarter sawn or backsawn