A eco-friendly Marina where you CAN work on your boat with no extra costs!
Conveniently located approx.11 nautical miles from the Gold Coast Seaway with deep-water access up the Coomera River past Sanctuary Cove.
A Gold Coast marina catering to 115 work specific berths set within a unique waterfrontage of natural habitat with a mangrove borderline the marina is strategically positioned to accommodate the natural embankments and works with the environment. A welcomed element unlike traditional marinas.
From catamaran-specific berths through to a 20 berth Superyacht Basin up to a 65 metre shoots along with a range of T-arms, all with deep-water access, allowing you to undertake minor works, servicing and on-water maintenance without the need to haul out. Custom-designed and built superfenders to protect your asset.
Our in water service berths offer maximum security for all vessels berthed in all weather conditions.
IN-WATER SERVICE BERTHS
- Full access to power, water recycled waste
- Wide beam berths – Catamaran specific
- Superyacht basin
- Alongside berths
- 2 x Boat Ramp access
- Security and surveillance + onsite caretaker
- mooring assistance
- Free Car parking conveniently located alongside
- crane pad with dedicated berthing
- refueling & bunkering dock
- provisioning dock
- pump out service available
- Storage facility options for ski & tenders
- Boat ramp access
- Recycling & waste facilities
- Access to all Marine trade professionals & onsite Chandlery and Boating supplies stores
- Owner facilities & recreational BBQ zones
- Laundry & ensuite facilities
- VIP Captain & Crew Lounge
- Beach recreational zones
- Located by the waterfront; Kokomo Kitchen & Bar, breakfast through to sundowners & The Galley Restaurant with catering and delivery by Espresso Twenty5 café and cater.