Extreme 40′ racing catamaran – A once in a life time experience!
The Major prize for the lucky winning will be a chance to come and sail on both the ‘Lagoon 450s’ and The Boat Works ‘Extreme 40’ racing boat and meet her racing team.
How To Enter
Visit us on The Marina, Sanctuary Cove aboard the Lagoon 450s and register your details with the team – we are looking forward to seeing you there.
Photos of the Amazing Boats Themselves
Term’s & Condition’s:
- Guest sail will take place on the Gold Coast Broadwater 9th November 2016 (weather permitting) in a Twilight series event.
- Entries open 10am Sunday 2/10/16 the day of the Festival at Sanctuary Cove
- Entries close 6:30pm AEST Sunday 2/10/16
- The prize consists of two (2) guest sail winners, one from the TMG client registration list & one from The Boat Works client registration list
- Entrants must register their details via ‘The Multihull Group’ display boat ‘Lagoon 450s’ on the day of the festival for entry
- The winners (2) will be selected via a random lottery and will be announced on Wednesday 5th October 2016 and contacted via the email address they provide
- Winners will have 24 hours to respond to the email, otherwise prize will be forfeited and submitted for redraw
- Its a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize suppliers requirements
- Prize is not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchange can be offered, nor can the prize be transferable to another person/s
- Prize entrants cannot be associated staff nor partners / tenants of The Boat Works Boatyard or The Multihull Group organisation
- Registration must be provided on the day direct with The Multihull Group Lagoon 450s display boat 2/10/16 to then be an eligible candidate
- The promoter and associated agencies and companies will not be held responsible for any variation in the prize due to uncontrolled elements of the weather and or changes to the times