Out-of-Water Boat displays
Take a visit to the site this weekend, pick up a coffee from The Galley restaurant & café located by the Marina and stroll through the variety of ‘Out-of-Water’ boat displays.
Certainly a unique point of difference to have full view of a range of power & sail boats that are out of the water & For Sale.
Our onsite partners Catamaran Company will be available onsite over this weekend.
‘Just a short note to thank you for your assistance in securing a sale on my boat ‘New Tricks’.
The whole process was very professional and painless.
As you know I had had the cat with other brokers but you were the only one who was positive you could deliver a sale for me and you did.
Best wishes to you and the team who always answered my emails promptly and efficiently.
1. Large variety of used vessels on our hardstand for optimal viewing.
2. Highly experienced staff members with marine industry knowledge and also from a background of education, commercial vessel construction, maintenance.
3. Ian Mackenzie Owner/Director has an extensive network of buyers both nationally and globally. Ian has been in the industry for 27 years. He is also a highly experienced sailor and sails weekly, enabling him to truly understand sail boats.
4. The Boat Works – premiere facility for boat maintenance and repair
5. Highly competitive market best prices are obtained
Pre-owned, power & sail, on water and out-of-water available to view this weekend;
Grainger | Lagoon | Fontaine Pajot | Perry | Seawind | Fusion |Schionning
In addition the team from Multihull Solution will feature the following at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show with their premiere display of the Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 Evolution sailing catamaran.
Along with the impressive MY37 by Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts for the power enthusiasts who appreciate outstanding fuel economy and offshore performance.
We started our journey on locating a boat, eight months later 777 became part of our lives. A beautiful Leopard 38.
Throughout our search and talking to brokers from all over Australia and as far away as Thailand and the USA,
Kelvin with the team at Multihull Solutions ironed out the bumps, finding our boat assisting with inspection, slipping, repairs, sea trials and even the registration.
Once again Kelvin thank you for your efforts.
Michael and Wendy
Michael Burton & Wendy Furlong – owners of “777” – Leopard 38
Located upon the entrance next to the Marine Trade Superstore.