Are you looking to work as a marine engine driver within the commercial vessel maritime industry? Obtain Licenses issued by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA).
Paradigm Training specialises in national & internationally accredited courses and leadership programs. Providing real training & accreditation to operate any vessel in Australian or International waters.
Skilled professionals experienced in inspiring and supporting learners as they discover and imagine new ways of operating in their professional and personal lives. Delivering a range of courses in Commercial and Recreational Maritime, Business, Leadership, Work Health & Safety & First Aid.
P: 1300 161 640
• Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
• Provide First Aid
• Certificate III in Business
• Diploma of Business
• Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 2 Near Coastal)
• Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 Near Coastal)
• Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Maritime Engine Driver Grade 3 Near Coastal)
• Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Maritime Engine Driver Grade 2 Near Coastal)
• Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal)
• Shipboard Safety Skill Set
• Exemption 38
• Recreational Maritime Boating Licence Course
• Personal Water Craft Licence
Committed to encouraging Maritime safety & training.
Social link: Paradigm Training Group