!! GIVEAWAY !!
LIKE AND TAG A FRIEND via our social pages FOR YOUR CHANCE TO #WIN DOUBLE PASSES to the GC600 this Sunday 27 October 2019.
Here’s how to enter:
It’s that easy!
You can find full T&C’s here; 2 x General Admission Adult tickets TRACKSIDE for SUNDAY, October 27, 2019 (includes your public transport in the ticket) Winners must be over 18years of age | Entries close at 11:59pm Monday, October 21 and the winner will be drawn Tuesday October 22. Good Luck!
Term & Condition’s By entering The Boat Works ‘GC600 giveaway’ (‘the competition’) you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Standard Terms 1.1 Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
2. Who Can Enter: 2.1 Subject to clause 2.2 Entry is open to all over the age of 18 years 2.3 Employees and their immediate families & friends of The Boat Works and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter
3. How to Enter: 3.1 The competition commences Monday, October 21, 2019 at 6:00pm AEST and concludes Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 12:00pm (‘the competition period’) 3.2 To enter, ‘Follow The Boat Works Gold Coast Social Page/s, Like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments, for your chance to WIN!’ 3.3 Entries are limited to one entry per business. 3.4 Entries must be received by Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 12:00pm AEST.
4. Prizes: 4.1 There will be one (1) winner who will receive the prize detailed in clause 4.2 4.2 1 x Prize The Prize consist of 2 x General Admission Adult tickets TRACKSIDE for SUNDAY (includes your public transport in the ticket) Valued at $ 92.00 per ticket Individual prize costs: 2 x General Admission Adult tickets TRACKSIDE for SUNDAY @ $92.00 per ticket = TOTAL VALUE of the prize = $ 184.00 inc. Total maximum prize pool value for the prize is $ 182.00 inc. Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the GC600 date of event. 4.3 In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, and the winner grants the promotor perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. 4.4 The winner agrees they will not sell or otherwise provide their story / photographs to any media or other organisation. 4.5 It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the promotor’s requirements. 4.6 In the event that an element of the prize outlined in the above is not available for any reason, the promotor reserves the right to substitute with a similar product of equal or greater value, subject to state regulations. 4.7 Prize cannot be sold, redeemed for cash or transferred 4.8 The winner’s package prize can be collected via The Boat Works office and or tickets can be emailed or messaged via e-ticket msg.
5. How to Win: 5.1 There will be one (1) winner drawn from the pool of comments. In accordance with the competition period, entrants who complete the survey (Qualified Entrant) will be entered into the draw. Entries that don’t comply with any of the term and conditions, may be deemed invalid and a further draw will be conducted in its place. The draw will take place at The Boat Works, 1 Boatworks Drive, Coomera QLD 4209. 5.2 The winner will be notified by email and phone on Thursday, October 24, 2019 1pm. 5.3 The promotor’s decision is final and the promotor will not enter into correspondence regarding the result. 5.4 The promotor may in its absolute discretion deem entries invalid subsequently to a winner being notified or a winner’s name being announced if it is discovered that the winner did not enter the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, an additional draw will be conducted. 5.5 It is the condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion 5.6 In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at The Boat Works, 1 Boatworks Drive Coomera QLD 4209 and the new winner be notified by email and phone.
6. No Liability 6.1 in the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the promotors ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms & conditions, including but not limited to power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism the promotor may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start of the same conditions, subject to state government legislations. 6.2 The Boat Works and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lots or misdirected mail 6.3 nor liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur: a/ during the draw b/ in acceptance, participation or use of any element of the prize c/ as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail d/ arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network lines or mobile communication 6.4 The Boat Works and its associated agencies and companies assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruptions, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries and reserves the right to take any action that may be available, subject to state government legislation 6.5 If for any reason the completion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of the promoter. The promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to the state government legislation