Keeping you informed and providing support during this time.
Essential Boat Maintenance – We are Open for Business.
As always, our customer service team is available to answer any of your questions over the phone.
(07) 55 000 000
- As rapidly as the coronavirus situation changes, so must our efforts to respond accordingly by adhering to the social distancing and hygiene requirements set out by the State and Federal Government directives
- We are dedicated the safety of all our customers, staff, onsite trade professionals and guests and continue to practice and adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rules between people along with providing hand hygiene products. Increasing the frequency of the facility cleaning and waste disposal throughout the establishment.
- We ask for all your support be it staff, trade professionals and our customers and guests to please follow the guidelines that have been put in place for our protection.
- We are committed to help where we can and support all our customers, marine trade professionals and staff onsite at this time.
- BOAT MAINTENANCE: With this in mind The Boat Works extended a massive 50% off the yard (Shed and Hardstand hire and in-water Service berths) to help owners to reduce their costs where we can with their boat maintenance.
- We are also working with commercial boating operators and owners in the broader boating industry to help accommodate where we can with options including Storage be in short or long term.
- We’re looking to provide options to those that may well need assistance in these challenging and uncharted seas.
Together we will continue to review the situation and comply with government directives as they evolve. We encourage boaties to continue monitoring the national health advice on COVID-19.
In the meantime, please reach out to our friendly and helpful staff or direct to a marine trade professional for any advice or guidance.
(07) 55 000 000
On behalf of all of our crew, thank you for your support and co-operation in this unusual time.
Please stay safe!
Useful Information & Government Links: